How I Can Help
My services may be right for you if:
- You’ve tried diets with some success in the past, but the weight always comes back
- Are tired of feeling…tired! Energy, focus and general well being could use a tune up
- Have struggled with digestive issues and need help figuring out where to go next
- Are ready to take back your health by focusing on food and lifestyle
- Are trying to get in the best health possible before or after baby
My services might not be a good fit for you if:
- You have a diagnosed eating disorder and you aren’t yet working with a therapist
- You have been diagnosed with diabetes or heart disease but aren’t ready to make any real changes yet (that’s okay, it’s better to wait until you’re ready!)
- You believe you can’t lose weight at all – if this is you, set up a 10 minute consultation (on me) to chat about readiness and myths, no strings attached
Get Me Started Package
This package is for those who are looking to make some real change. If you have more than 10-15 lbs to lose, struggle with emotional eating or feel like you’re starting from scratch, the extra accountability and support mean you can move past your main roadblocks to stay successful long term.
- 75 minute initial assessment
- Two follow up sessions up to 1 hour
3 Month Lifestyle Makeover
Are you done with dieting? Committed to feeling good in your own skin? This program is for those who are ready to make those big changes, but know they’ll need some help along the way. Lifelong emotional eating? Training for an event? All those big goals become much easier with someone on your side. Ongoing support to help you find the best approach for your goals.
- 75 min initial assessment and goal setting
- 3 weekly follow ups to evaluate progress, goals, and any new challenges for the first month.
- 1 hour follow up session in the second and third months.
- Weekly email check ins as needed for accountability
Questions? Find answers here.
Finding the right fit is an important part of building the right team to help you reach your goals – for you and us! We want to make sure you are a good fit for our programs. Book a free no-strings-attached phone consult with Michelle if you have questions about:
- How packages work
- Difference between a dietitian and nutritionst
- Our approach, qualifications, and style
We no longer offer single sessions for new clients. Wondering why?
- Our most successful clients told us accountability, and set follow up sessions, were key to making real changes, and have them stick when life got in the way.
- Weight loss and feeling good are only truly healthy if you can keep it up – and how frustrating is it to complete a program and gain it all back? Sustainable change is priority #1.
- Every body is different! We don’t operate on a “one size fits all” kind of diet mindset. It’s key we figure out what works for YOUR body, so you can feel good long term.
- Time – our calendar is often booked up, and we want to dedicate more time supporting clients who areTRULY ready and committed to do the work. We love you guys!
Custom Meal Plans
These custom one and two week meal plans are a client favourite! Each one is crafted with just you in mind- including your unique health and nutritional needs and goals, your food preferences, cooking skills, time available and exercise regime.
Meal planning services are comprehensive and include:
- an initial assessment and goal setting session
- meal plan with custom portions
- grocery list
- Up to 4 emails/quick phone calls as needed in the 4-6 weeks following implementation to make sure everything goes smoothly and adjust any final details.
Engage your team and staff with a personalized wellness program that suits your group. We offer
- Lunch and learns
- 4 week nutrition and wellness challenges (videos, emails and participation tracking)
Email Michelle and team to find out what topics and dates are available.
Close to home support - No matter where you are
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Langley, about 10 minutes from the highway, with plenty of free parking. Daytime, evening and Saturday appointments are available. You’ll find us in Suite 206 – 20641 Logan Avenue Langley BC (by appointment only).
Remote communities with inconsistent internet, on the go, or need to stay accountable while travelling? We also offer phone consultations.
Michelle is experienced with tele-health consultations and offers appointments via a private and easy to use video meeting service for out of town or busy clients.
Get in touch:
#104 6375 202 St , Langley BC (inside All Around Wellness)