How I Can Help
As a Registered Dietitian, my job is to provide you nutrition information and support you can trust. Together we can build you a style of eating that supports your lifestyle, allows you to enjoy food, and helps you meet your goals
My services may be right for you if:
- You’ve tried diets with some success in the past, but the weight always comes back
- Are tired of feeling…tired! Energy, focus and general well being could use a tune up
- Have struggled with digestive issues and need help figuring out where to go next
- Are ready to take back your health by focusing on food and lifestyle
- Are trying to get in the best health possible before or after baby
My services might not be a good fit for you if:
- You have a diagnosed eating disorder and you aren’t yet working with a therapist
- You have been diagnosed with diabetes or heart disease but aren’t ready to make any real changes yet (that’s okay, it’s better to wait until you’re ready!)
- You believe you can’t lose weight at all – if this is you, set up a 10 minute consultation (on me) to chat about readiness and myths, no strings attached
Not sure if our services are right for you?
Finding the right fit is an important part of building the right team to help you reach your goals. Book a free no-strings-attached phone consult with Michelle if you have questions about:
- How packages work
- Difference between a dietitian and nutritionst
- If Michelle’s approach lines up with your values and style
Get Me Started Package
This package is for those who are looking to make some real change. If you have more than 10-15 lbs to lose, struggle with emotional eating or feel like you’re starting from scratch, the extra accountability and support mean you can move past your main roadblocks to stay successful long term.
- 75 minute initial assessment
- Two follow up sessions up to 1 hour
- All packages come with weekly email check ins as needed throughout your experience
3 Month Lifestyle Makeover
Are you done with dieting? Committed to feeling good in your own skin? This program is for those who are ready to make those big changes, but know they’ll need some help along the way. Lifelong emotional eating? Training for an event? All those big goals become much easier with someone on your side. Ongoing support to help you find the best approach for your goals.
- 75 min initial assessment and goal setting
- 3 weekly follow ups to evaluate progress, goals, and any new challenges for the first month.
- 1 hour follow up session in the second and third months.
- Up to 2 email correspondences per week
These sessions are great for those who are looking for a quick kickstart and some strategies to get going with healthy eating.
Initial Consultation – 75 min
75 minute session that includes assessment of your current health and food intake, goal setting and a plan to start working towards your success.
Follow Up Consultation – 60 min
60 minute session to tweak nutrition and address barriers to progress
Custom Meal Plans
These custom one and two week meal plans are a client favourite! Each one is crafted with just you in mind- including your unique health and nutritional needs and goals, your food preferences, cooking skills, time available and exercise regime.
Meal planning services are comprehensive and include:
- an initial assessment and goal setting session
- meal plan with custom portions
- grocery list
- Up to 4 emails/quick phone calls as needed in the 4-6 weeks following implementation to make sure everything goes smoothly and adjust any final details.
Engage your team and staff with a personalized wellness program that suits your group. We offer
- Lunch and learns
- 4 week nutrition and wellness challenges (videos, emails and participation tracking)
Email Michelle and team to find out what topics and dates are available.
Close to home support - No matter where you are
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Langley, about 10 minutes from the highway, with plenty of free parking. Daytime, evening and Saturday appointments are available. You’ll find us in Suite 206 – 20641 Logan Avenue Langley BC (by appointment only).
Remote communities with inconsistent internet, on the go, or need to stay accountable while travelling? We also offer phone consultations.
Michelle is experienced with tele-health consultations and offers appointments via a private and easy to use video meeting service for out of town or busy clients.