Are You Ready to Rock Your Jeans?
It’s here! It’s here! We can’t believe we’re finally releasing something we’ve been looking forward to sharing with you since last year. We’re pinching ourselves. True North Strength and Fitness and I would like to officially announce registration is now open for the second annual Rock Your Jeans Challenge!
What is the Rock Your Jeans Challenge?
The Rock Your Jeans Challenge is our answer to the struggles we hear every day from women just like you – women who are working hard but not seeing results.
Collectively we have over 30 years in the health and fitness industry and designed the challenge focused on the top three areas, we’ve found, when done consistently will get you the success those years of fad diets, cookie-cutter training programs, and hours of cardio have promised and never delivered.
What makes the Rock Your Jeans Challenge different?
It is our most sincere and genuine mission not only to help you improve how you feel right now but also change the course of your health for the rest of your life! Sounds like a tall order, right? We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
“I fit my jeans! My body has changed in a very subtle way on the outside – but profound on the inside. For the first time ever, I feel good about my process.” ~ Ceilidh Dobbie (2019 RYJC Alum)
What do you get when you sign-up for the Rock Your Jeans Challenge?
- EXPERTISE – Michelle, from Westcoast Nutrition has spent the last 10-years working as a Registered Dietitian with clients to ensure nutrition is safe, nourishing and actually moves the needle and with over 20-years in the training industry Sasha, from True North Strength and Fitness has figured out how to help women get the most bang for their biceps when it comes to their training goals.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – You’ll receive ongoing support from True North Strength and Fitness and Westcoast Nutrition. Michelle will provide personalized feedback on your food journals to help you see real progress in how eat, feel, and look while Sasha will be applying her coach’s eye to your training to make sure you see real results.
- COMMUNITY – Our challengers are AH-MAZING (we’re only a little biased). Last year’s participants were a friendly and encouraging group who kicked butt and kept each other going both in-person and in the online Facebook group. Who doesn’t need more women like that in their corner?
As if all that wasn’t enough, you’ll also get…
- A Nutrition Guide and Weekly Food Journal created by Westcoast Nutrition exclusively for this challenge.
- Up to four personalized food journal reviews by a Registered Dietitian.
- A 10-week female-focused training program and online access to the customized “True North” training app through Trainerize along with a BONUS metabolic conditioning manual (16 workouts) created by True North Strength and Fitness specifically for this challenge.
- Two options for you to come in to complete an assessment at True North Strength and Fitness to make sure you get the most out of your training experience.
- Five challenge only metabolic conditioning classes to help dial in the intensity and stay connected.
- A 30-minute “How-To” session at True North Strength and Fitness all about the apps you’ll be using throughout the challenge.
- Access to a private Facebook group created specifically for this challenge to stay connected, inspired, and motivated.
- An invitation to our Kick-Off Party where we’ll be covering everything you need to know to rock your jeans.
- GRAND PRIZE – All participants who complete the challenge will be entered into a draw for our luxe grand prize: A $100 gift certificate for a new pair of jeans along with a mini-makeover from Plushington Beauty Bar.
- Last but not least, our Holiday Survival Guide. For everyone that signs up prior to December 16th you’ll receive our top nutrition tips and a do-it anywhere workout to help you enjoy the holidays and still feel great in the New Year.
Who is the Rock Your Jeans Challenge for?
- This is for you if you’re ready to commit to real change and put your best effort forward for the next 10-weeks.
- This is for you if you’re ready to invest at least five hours per week between sweat sessions, food journaling and reviewing the resources provided in the private Facebook group to your health.
- This is for you if you have access to a gym or plan on signing up for Levels of Support two or three.
The Challenge Might Not Be For You If…
- This is not for you if you aren’t ready to take a good look at how you approach eating and working out.
- This is not for you if you have a current or past history of eating disorder – tracking food and workouts can be triggering for some women despite an inclusive and positive environment.
- This is not for you if you’re are currently working with a healthcare professional to rehabilitate yourself after an injury.
Still, have questions? We have answers. If you have a specific question about the challenge or need help deciding the Level of Support best for you, you can schedule a 10-minute call with either myself or Sasha by clicking here. We’d love to chat!
How do I sign up for the Rock Your Jeans Challenge?
We’re so excited you’ve considered letting us be part of your journey to a healthier, happier you! Review the levels of support below and once you decide on the level of support right for you, email either Michelle at email@example.com or Sasha at firstname.lastname@example.org . We’ll get you set up and ready to roll.
Mark your calendar! To help make sure you get the most out of your challenge, we’ve included a list of key dates and events here:
- Rock Your Jeans Challenge: January 20th to March 29th, 2020
- Registration and Deposit Deadline: December 16th, 2019
- Group Training Assesment (optional): December 19th from 5:00 to 6:00 PM or January 16th from 4:00 to 5:00 PM
- “How-To” Tech Session: January 16th from 5:00 to 5:30 PM
- Kick-Off Party: January 16th from 5:45 to 7:00 PM
- Jeans Try-On Dates (we’ll document your journey from the beginning, middle to end)
- Pre-Challenge: January 13th and 16th
- Halfway: February 18th and 20th
- Post-Challenge: March 23rd and 28th
- Metabolic Conditioning Classes (Saturdays from 9:00 to 10:00 AM)
- February 1st, 15th, 29th, March 14th, and 28th
- Food Journal Review (Drop off no later than Saturday prior, pick up following Tuesday and onwards)
- February 1st, February 22nd, and March 14th
- Celebration Brunch: March 28th at 10:30 AM