5 Month Lifestyle Makeover
$1885 + GST
7 One on One Sessions + 1 Week Personalized Meal Plan + 14 Weekly Accountability Email Check Ins
You deserve to feel healthy, energized, and confident about how you eat.
Imagine five months from now, you were seeing steady progress in how your jeans fit, how much energy you woke up with, and feeling healthy and happy in your own skin. What if knowing what to eat felt simple, and you didn’t have to jump on every new diet or supplement trend with the rest of your friends? Imagine you felt so good, you felt ready to take on running, yoga, hiking, dance, or the gym again. By the end of your 5 Month Lifestyle Makeover, you will be on your way to a finely-tuned nutritional program and healthy new habits that will last you a lifetime.
Right now that probably feels pretty far away. I get it. Most of my clients come to me:
- You have kids, or an intense job, or a full life and other goals that aren’t just your health. You feel like you haven’t had time for YOU in years.
- Drained and tired. You pour a coffee at 2pm or a glass of wine after dinner, you’re just pooped at the end of the day, and if we’re being honest sometimes you already feel exhausted when you wake up. Making good choices goes out the window, your tired brain craves all the things.
- You’re not sure if you should eat more meat, or less, or if carbs will kill you or fuel your workout. You just know you do not have time to go down one more internet research rabbit hole.
- You feel like you’ve tried SO many things, you aren’t actually eating too badly, and had little successes but just keep sliding back to where you started – regaining the weight, fighting the bloating, and feeling stuck.
Honestly? You are not alone in this. It’s a crazy world out there when it comes to food and nutrition. Not only is the science moving rapidly, but everyone and their dog has become a “nutritionist” and it seems like there are a million different opinions. Not one of them addresses the fact, that you are a real human who sometimes struggles to meal plan 28 days in advance or who doesn’t actually want to give up your favourite food for life.
Enter the 5 Month Lifestyle Makeover.
You will get REAL change. Not only will we work one-on-one to get to the bottom of what works for your unique body, genetics, preferences, and lifestyle, but you’ll also get our top level of accountability and support with weekly email check in’s between appointments and a personalized meal plan designed just for you to give you back up on busy weeks.
What you get:
One on One Personalized Coaching
- 75 Initial Assessment and Consultation
- 6 x 60 minute Follow Up Consultations
- Weekly email check in’s between appointments to keep you on track and connected to your goals
- Meal planning and goal setting resources to build ease and motivation
1 Week Personalized Meal Plan
- 7 days of meals and snacks picked just for you, and organized according to the goals, macros, and preferences we’ve discovered work for you in our one-on-one sessions.
$1885 (or 3 monthly payments of $470)
This plan is for you if:
- You have some complex challenges or goals. Are you trying to do lose weight and get to the root of your digestive issues and bloating? Have you tried all the diets and have a long history of emotional eating? A more challenging condition like Diabetes, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or IBS you would like to handle as much as possible with food and lifestyle? High five! These are big goals worthy of your investment of time and energy.
- You need the time-saving boost that a done-for-you meal plan provides while you’re working on the big stuff like habits, why you’re eating, and how to make it stick. My parents and busy professionals, this is you.
- You have struggled with falling off and on the healthy eating path, getting swayed by new diets/shiny things, or have a complex relationship with food (bingeing, emotional eating, hitting the screw it button often). Weekly check-in’s can be an amazing tool to keep forward progress and build habits that will really stick.
Sound like you? Book a free Find-Your-Fit call with Michelle to find out if you are a great candidate for this package and clarity on your goals, challenges and key areas that you should focus on now. From there, if it’s a good fit, we’ll send you the link to book your package and get your first session scheduled.
This plan may not be for you if:
- You have really straightforward or simple questions. Did you just find out your cholesterol was high, or need some help fuelling your workouts? The Get Me Started or Lifestyle Kickstart package may be a better fit.
- You have an active, diagnosed, eating disorder. You will be best served by an RD and team who works in this area full time. Contact us, we’re happy to refer you to an RD we trust.
- Unstable kidney disease, heart condition, or acute health issues. You’ll need support from your doctor and team to get things stable first so we can then work on food and lifestyle. Come and see us when they are steadier and we’ll dive in to finding a new level of health with you!
- Kids or teens. While we see teens for sport performance only, kiddos and teens struggling with health should see a pediatric RD. Shoot us an email and we’d be happy to recommend some great options.
Not sure what package is right for you? Let’s chat and get a feel for your next steps together.
Want to start eating better today? Sign up to our email list here to be notified first, and receive a free Getting Started Guide for Meal Planning.