Westcoast Nutrition will be offering Craving Change tm in Langley and Abbotsford!
Classes will be getting going soon and run with a minimum of 6 participants and a maximum of 12. Call or email Michelle if you are thinking about signing up to get your two cents in on days and times for the classes.
What is it?
Designed by a Registered Dietitian and Clinical Psychologist, Craving Changetm is a program that helps you handle the “why” and “when” you eat. It is focuses on how to make healthy eating habits stick so you can stop fighting your weight for good!
– taught by a Registered Dietitian
– 3 or 6 week program at our Langley or Abbotsford office
– online group support and open Q and A with a Dietitian at the end of every class
How does it work?
– addresses “the big three” reasons we struggle to eat well or maintain a healthy weight- biological, psychological and social influences.
– guides you through unlearning ingrained eating habits like eating when you are stressed, bored, sad, happy ….the list goes on.
– gives you skills to start making changes on Day 1 and to stay successful long after the 6 weeks is over. The goal is to not have to fight to make the healthy choices.
– the group dynamics have been shown to help the process move faster- and you get to learn what has and hasn’t worked for others. The online support group is a great forum for keeping you on track and accountable during and after you finish the program.
Who is it for?
Anyone who has ever said they know what to eat but just can’t seem to stay on track – this applies to most of my weight loss clients, those who need to make diet changes to address high cholesterol, diabetes etc.
Call or email today to find out if this program is right for you. Find Michelle @ 778.389.4802 or michelle.shepherdRD@gmail.com
Not a “group” person? Craving Changetm strategies and principles can be taught in one on one nutrition coaching sessions.